CALL FOR PAPERS
Curriculum and Media Technology Research
Journal of CUDIMAC (J-CUDIMAC)
ISSN 0794 – 4764 (Print) ISSN xxxx – xxxx (Online)
NOTES FOR CONTRIBUTORS
- Any article submitted for assessment for publication should not exceed 12 pages on A4 paper with single line spaced computer typing.
- Author(s) name, affiliation and brief profile should be typed on a separate page and attached to the article.
- Arrange research papers under the headings: Abstract, Keywords, Introduction, Methods, Results, Discussion, Conclusion, Acknowledgements and References.
- In the case of theory papers, include the heading Description in place of Methods.
- The Abstract for research papers, must be a single paragraph and must not exceed 250 words. The Abstract should include the rationale, methods, key results and the main conclusion, including key points of discussion. It should not contain citations of other papers.
- All works cited should be listed in alphabetical order by author’s surname. The American Psychological Association (APA) referencing form and style is approved for use. Authors are advised to consult the APA 6th or 7th Edition of Manual on Form and Style.
- Papers already submitted for publication elsewhere should not be submitted to J-CUDIMAC for assessment for publication
- All articles submitted to J-CUDIMAC are copyrighted to the J-CUDIMAC.
- Submit an electronic copy of your article to either of the following:
Editor-in-Chief: Prof J. U. Ibiam (The Director, CUDIMAC, University of Nigeria, Nsukka. e-mail: email@example.com)
Editor and Chairman: Dr. Eugene U. Okorie (J-CUDIMAC Publication Committee, CUDIMAC, University of Nigeria, Nsukka. e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org)