Okey A. Umeakuka, BEd, MEd, PhD; Professor of Human Kinetic Education and Director, CUDIMAC, University of Nigeria, Nsukka
Eugene U. Okorie, BSc, MEd, PhD; CUDIMAC / Department of Science Education, University of Nigeria, Nsukka
- John J. Agah, BSc, MEd, PhD; CUDIMAC / Department of Science Education, University of Nigeria, Nsukka
- F. Akubuilo, (Dipl-Ing Arch),MBA, PhD(Business),PhD(Education); CUDIMAC / Department of Arts Education, University of Nigeria, Nsukka
- G.T. Onwuka, B.A (Ed), MEd, M.A, PhD; CUDIMAC / Department of Arts Education, University of Nigeria, Nsukka
- A. C. Uloh Bethels, B.A (Ed), M.A (Ed), PhD; CUDIMAC / Department of Arts Education, University of Nigeria, Nsukka
- E.C. Nwangwu B.Sc, M.Ed, PhD; CUDIMAC / Department of Computer Education,VTE, University of Nigeria, Nsukka
- D.N. Ezeh, BSc, M.Ed, PhD, Professor, Department of Science Education, University of Nigeria, Nsukka
- I.C.S. Ifelunni, B. Ed, M.Ed, PhD, Professor, Department of Educational Foundation, University of Nigeria, Nsukka
- F.A. Okwo. B.Ed, M.Ed. PhD, Professor, Department of Arts Education, University of Nigeria, Nsukka
- Sheidu A. Sule, PhD, Department of Educational Management, Faculty of Education, University of Lagos, Akoka
- Eno Ukpong, Professor of Educational Foundations, University of Calabar, Calabar
- Musa Maisamari, Professor of Counseling and Educational Psychology, University of Abuja, Abuja
- Mary Mba, Assitant Professor of French and Francophone Studies, Cottey College, Austin Blvd,Nevada, USA
Curriculum and Media Technology Research – Journal of CUDIMAC (J-CUDIMAC) is a multidisciplinary Journal published in English language and devoted to publication of academic research contributions from scholars in various disciplines geared towards innovations in teaching and learning. Papers for publication in J-CUDIMAC are selected through rigorous peer review to ensure originality, timeliness, relevance and readability. The journal is published quarterly in print and online versions. The Journal accepts articles by e-mail (email@example.com).
Notes for Contributors
- Any article submitted for assessment for publication should not exceed 12 pages on A4 paper with single line spaced computer typing.
- Author(s) name, affiliation and brief profile should be typed on a separate page and attached to the article.
- Arrange research papers under the headings: Abstract, Keywords, Introduction, Methods, Results, Discussion, Conclusion, Acknowledgements and References.
- In the case of theoretical papers, include the heading Description in place of Methods.
- The Abstract must be single-spaced and in a block paragraph which must not exceed 250 words.
- The American Psychological Association (APA) 6th Edition referencing format and style is approved for use.
- Papers already published elsewhere should not be submitted to J-CUDIMAC for assessment for publication
- All articles submitted to J-CUDIMAC are copyrighted to the J-CUDIMAC.
- Submit an electronic copy of your article to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- For more information, contact the Editor and Chairman on 08055438845.
Effective Inclusive Education at Upper Basic Education Level in Nsukka Local Government Area, Enugu State: A Reality or an Illusion? By Chinyelugo, T.C. & Agbo, C.N. Misconceptions of Modern Family Planning Methods Among University Undergraduates of University of Benin, Edo State By Dibia, S.I.C. & Dibia, O.C. Influence of Premarital Sexual Behaviour on Secondary School Students’ Academic Performance in Kabba-Bunu L.G.A of Kogi State, Nigeria By Adeola, M.F. & Adams, D. Teachers’ Challenges in Integrating Information and Communication Technology (ICT) in Teaching and Learning of Biology in Secondary Schools By Ukala, Geoffrey & Ugwu, Theresa Ukamaka Effect of Two Meta-Cognitive Strategies on Students’ Achievement in Mathematics By Nzeadibe, A.C., Egara, F.O., Inweregbuh, O. & Osakwe, I.J. Assessment of Senior Secondary School Students’ Hand Washing Compliance and Effect on their Health Status in Lagos State By Okorie- Eugene, Nnenna Perceived Influence of Child Labour Related Activities on the Academic Achievement and School Attendance of Primary School Pupils By Oluwatayo, J.C., Ugwude, D.I. & Ikebuaso, R.A Effect of GeoTAN Instructional Software Package on Secondary School Students’ Achievement in Geometry By Njoku, C. & Okigbo, E.C.