Curriculum and Media Technology Research – Journal of CUDIMAC (J-CUDIMAC) is a multidisciplinary Journal published in English language and devoted to publication of academic research contributions from scholars in various disciplines geared towards innovations in teaching and learning. Papers for publication in J-CUDIMAC are selected through rigorous peer review to ensure originality, timeliness, relevance and readability. The journal is published quarterly in print and online versions. The Journal accepts articles by e-mail (email@example.com).
Notes for Contributors
- Any article submitted for assessment for publication should not exceed 12 pages on A4 paper with single line spaced computer typing.
- Author(s) name, affiliation and brief profile should be typed on a separate page and attached to the article.
- Arrange research papers under the headings: Abstract, Keywords, Introduction, Methods, Results, Discussion, Conclusion, Acknowledgements and References.
- In the case of theoretical papers, include the heading Description in place of Methods.
- The Abstract must be single-spaced and in a block paragraph which must not exceed 250 words.
- The American Psychological Association (APA) 6th Edition referencing format and style is approved for use.
- Papers already published elsewhere should not be submitted to J-CUDIMAC for assessment for publication
- All articles submitted to J-CUDIMAC are copyrighted to the J-CUDIMAC.
- Submit an electronic copy of your article to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- For more information, contact the Editor and Chairman on 08055438845.
Editor-in-Chief: Prof Okey A. Umeakuka (The Director, CUDIMAC, University of Nigeria, Nsukka. e-mail: email@example.com)
Editor/Processing Editor: Dr. Emmanuel C. Nwangwu (Department of Computer and Robotics Education, University of Nigeria, Nsukka. email: firstname.lastname@example.org)
Former Editorial Chairman: Dr. Eugene U. Okorie (J-CUDIMAC Publication Committee, CUDIMAC, University of Nigeria, Nsukka. email: email@example.com). [Senior Citizen].