Okey A. Umeakuka, BEd, MEd, PhD; Professor of Human Kinetic Education and Director, CUDIMAC, University of Nigeria, Nsukka
Eugene U. Okorie, BSc, MEd, PhD; CUDIMAC / Department of Science Education, University of Nigeria, Nsukka
- John J. Agah, BSc, MEd, PhD; CUDIMAC / Department of Science Education, University of Nigeria, Nsukka
- F. Akubuilo, (Dipl-Ing Arch),MBA, PhD(Business),PhD(Education); CUDIMAC / Department of Arts Education, University of Nigeria, Nsukka
- G.T. Onwuka, B.A (Ed), MEd, M.A, PhD; CUDIMAC / Department of Arts Education, University of Nigeria, Nsukka
- A. C. Uloh Bethels, B.A (Ed), M.A (Ed), PhD; CUDIMAC / Department of Arts Education, University of Nigeria, Nsukka
- E.C. Nwangwu B.Sc, M.Ed, PhD; CUDIMAC / Department of Computer Education,VTE, University of Nigeria, Nsukka
- D.N. Ezeh, BSc, M.Ed, PhD, Professor, Department of Science Education, University of Nigeria, Nsukka
- I.C.S. Ifelunni, B. Ed, M.Ed, PhD, Professor, Department of Educational Foundation, University of Nigeria, Nsukka
- F.A. Okwo. B.Ed, M.Ed. PhD, Professor, Department of Arts Education, University of Nigeria, Nsukka
- Sheidu A. Sule, PhD, Department of Educational Management, Faculty of Education, University of Lagos, Akoka
- Eno Ukpong, Professor of Educational Foundations, University of Calabar, Calabar
- Musa Maisamari, Professor of Counseling and Educational Psychology, University of Abuja, Abuja
- Mary Mba, Assitant Professor of French and Francophone Studies, Cottey College, Austin Blvd,Nevada, USA
Curriculum and Media Technology Research – Journal of CUDIMAC (J-CUDIMAC) is a multidisciplinary Journal published in English language and devoted to publication of academic research contributions from scholars in various disciplines geared towards innovations in teaching and learning. Papers for publication in J-CUDIMAC are selected through rigorous peer review to ensure originality, timeliness, relevance and readability. The journal is published quarterly in print and online versions. The Journal accepts articles by e-mail (email@example.com).
Notes for Contributors
- Any article submitted for assessment for publication should not exceed 12 pages on A4 paper with single line spaced computer typing.
- Author(s) name, affiliation and brief profile should be typed on a separate page and attached to the article.
- Arrange research papers under the headings: Abstract, Keywords, Introduction, Methods, Results, Discussion, Conclusion, Acknowledgements and References.
- In the case of theoretical papers, include the heading Description in place of Methods.
- The Abstract must be single-spaced and in a block paragraph which must not exceed 250 words.
- The American Psychological Association (APA) 6th Edition referencing format and style is approved for use.
- Papers already published elsewhere should not be submitted to J-CUDIMAC for assessment for publication
- All articles submitted to J-CUDIMAC are copyrighted to the J-CUDIMAC.
- Submit an electronic copy of your article to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- For more information, contact the Editor and Chairman on 08055438845.
Quality Assurance Assessment of Students in Home Management Occupations: Interior Decoration in University By Dimelu, I.N., Chukwuone C.A. and Nwakpadolu G.M.
Teacher Resources and Soft Skills for Technical Colleges in Implementing Building Construction Curriculum in Conformity with Industry By Akeem Usman
Parental Socioeconomic Status and Sex as Correlates of First Year Students Adjustment to University Life in University of Benin, Benin City By Audu, V.E.I. and Okeh, D.O.
Adolescents Attitude Towards Use of Contraceptives in Secondary Schools in Ughelli, Delta State By Ofovwe, E.C., Orhotaire, O.E. and Okeh, D.O.
Perception of Educators and Students on the Quality of Service Delivery in Business Education Programme in Nigeria By Lilian O. Nwandu, Catherine C. Kanu and Kenneth C. Abuka
Sustainable Use of Natural Resources for the Advancement of Vocational Education By Dr. Daniel Ewuga Asele
Assessment of the Impact of Reggio Emilia Instructional Approach to Enhance Critical Thinking Skills and Academic Achievement of Pupils in Mathematics By Unamba, E.C., Ugochukwu, N.J. and Udeji, N.C.
Assessment of the Impact of Circle Time Instructional Approach to Enhance Social-Emotional Skills and Academic Achievement of Early childhood care Education Pre-Service Teachers in Mathematics By Unamba, E.C., Enwereuzoh, N.G., Nwanorim, N.T. and Nwanguma, V.C.
Strategic Creativity: Nigerian Music Industry Experience By Majekodunmi, S.A.
Application of Rasch Model in Measuring Differential Item Functioning (DIF) of Students Attitude to Geography in South East Nigeria By Ikwueze, C.C. and Ani, M.I.
Peer Assessment and Learner Autonomy in Igbo and English Language Essay Writing By Onwuka, G.T. and Uloh-Bethels, A.C.
Societal Awareness of the Causes and Effects of Climate Change (CC) in South-East Nigeria By Okorie, E.U. Onu, W.O., Agbo, R.C. and Nwagwu, N.R.
Secondary School Students’ Self-Concept and Gender as Correlates of Academic Achievement in Biology in Imo State
By Okafor, E.O., Obialor, C.O. and Osuafor, A.M.
Availability and Utilization of Mathematics Laboratory Facilities For Pedagogical Purposes in Secondary Schools By Nwoke, B.I., Ogoke, C.J. and Anyanwu, A.
Enhancing Senior Secondary School Students’ Achievement in Geometry through Origami Instructional Approach By Nwaneri, O.M., Nwoke, B.I. and Ike, I.C.